Our Massage Services
We have a range of services from standard mobile massages, through to sports, couple and corporate massage services. You can find further details about each service below.
- Our massage therapists bring everything with them including the massage table
- Each masseuse is insured, qualified and has been vetted
- We have mobile therapists available in most metropolitan areas of Australia
- Our at home service is perfect if you are looking for convenient relaxation or to spoil someone special you know
- Swedish massage is a gentle type of full-body massage
- This is ideal for those who are new to massage, sensitive to touch or have a lot of tension
- The techniques often include deep circular motions, kneading and passive joint movement techniques
- A sports massage is the perfect choice if you have repetitive use injury to a muscle or group of muscles
- Also a good choice for flexibility and assisting with the prevention of injuries from sport and continuous use
- This can be done as a full-body massage or the therapist can focus on the parts of the body which require the most attention
- Remedial massage aims to treat muscles that are damaged, knotted, tense or immobile
- It is useful to treat issues which impact the muscles, tendons and bones
- The therapist will use a variety of techniques to locate and repair damaged areas of the body. They may also involve some stretching
- Prenatal massage can be a safe way for women to get a massage during pregnancy
- This can help to reduce body aches, reduce stress, and ease muscle tension commonly felt during pregnancy
- Typically you will lie on your side during the massage and the therapist will focus on areas such as your hips, legs and lower back
- No matter the reason for your stay Viga makes your stay more enjoyable and relaxing with an in-room massage at your hotel
- This is a great way to relax or reduce the impact of any jet-lag you might be experiencing
- The couples massage is done with your partner, friend or family member
- You and your partner can choose to have different massages to each other and elect to either talk or not during the massage
- Our corporate massage can be either a roving massage or table massage service
- A roving massage can be a great reward to include a large number of team members. Viga therapists will move around the office, from desk to desk for 3 to 10 minutes for each staff member
- Corporate table massages can be done over the clothes without oils or if staff feel comfortable removing part of their clothing oils will be used on the skin, and disposable moist refresher towels provided they can wipe any excess off before having to get back into their work clothes
Massage Services Pricing
On our recurring plans we offer significant discounts (no contracts):
Weekly = 10% off
Fortnightly = 7.5% off
Monthly = 5% off
60 minutesIdeal for massage beginners and those looking for a quick refresh.
90 minutesOur most popular option as it allows more time to relieve your aches and pains.
120 minutesThe ultimate experience providing a complete reboot for your full-body.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“5 stars from me. I have had only great experiences with Viga, whether booking for myself or someone else. Could not be easier and the masseurs are all quality professionals.”
“Terrific company. Terrific therapists, amazing customer service! I recommend Viga Massage to all my friends and co-workers.”
“Best Service! Every Viga therapist I’ve had has been great. Love the breadth of cities serviced too. It’s really convenient when traveling, and getting rid of my jetlag.”
“Great service, extremely convenient, fairly priced. A+ massage therapists, professional and skilled. I can get an amazing massage and don’t have to bother with driving home afterward when I’m so relaxed. I love Viga!”
HOW TO BOOK A VIGA MASSAGE
Book a 5-star massage easily in seconds online or over the phone (1800 870 834).
We’ll work to match you with a local, vetted and experienced massage therapist.
Relax and recuperate with a spa-quality massage in the comfort of your home.
Once your Viga Massage experience is complete you will be able to rate your massage and provide additional comments. You’ll be able to have the same therapist or request a different one for your next booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up to a recurring service?
When placing your booking you can select your preferred frequency. We offer significant discounts for doing so: Weekly (10% off each clean), Every 2 Weeks (7.5%), Monthly (5%).
Do I have to contact you to organise each recurring clean?
After you set up recurring service, we’ll be there like clockwork on the date and time you choose. We will send a reminder email three days and one day before so you’ll have a heads up.
How will I know what time to choose?
Choose anytime between 8:00am and 10:00pm from Monday to Sunday.
Can I select my therapist?
When placing your booking onlina or over the phone you are able to select the gender of your therapist or set your preference to ‘either’.
If you are on a recurring plan, we will endevour to provide the same therapist for each service. If your therapist is unable to attend (i.e. sick leave) then we will get in touch to find out if you would like a temporary replacement or reschedule.
Do I need to supply anything for my in home massage?
You don’t need to provide any equipment for your Viga Massage. Your therpaist will provide the massage table, clean sheets, oils, and music to create the full massage experience.
Can I get a rebate from my health fund when using Viga?
Yes, typically you can. We cannot guarantee it as it depends on your particular health fund and the available therapists in your area.
When placing your book simply add your requirement in the comments section. Be sure to tell us which health fund you are with (e.g. Medibank private, CUA). We’ll then do our best to find a therapist with that fund. If we are unable to do so, we will make contact with you to discuss prior to your appointment.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We only accept credit/debit cards. Our online payments are processed by Stripe, and are processed through a fully secure 256 bit protocol. Booking through Viga is safe and secure and we guarantee this. Any unauthorised charges that are made to your card as a result of doing business with us will be fully refunded.
How do I provide feedback on my massage?
After each massage you will be able to rate your experience and provide additional comments. We understand it can sometimes be difficult to provide feedback directly to your therapist in the moment, so if your feedback is relevant to your next appointment we will share it with your therapist.